Friday, September 11, 2009

Dance, Ellen, Dance

It seems that there are a lot of people out there, besides me of course, that have a problem with Ellen's dance portion of her show. Let's face it, Ellen can't dance and there are a number of recording companies out there who say that Ellen shouldn't be dancing, to the songs produced by their artists. Ellen's producers have been stealing songs and using them on her show without permission. People, Ellen is worse than Napster. What bugs me is why it took the record companies so long to notice? I mean, her show has been around a while and everyone knows about the signature dance portion... it must suck to be Ellen now. Just when she was getting ready to go on American Idol, this had to come up. Come to think of it, what credentials does Ellen have to be on AI? Please don't tell me she's been singing... I don't think my ears could handle that!

Check out one of Ellen's dances below as well as one of Ellen's tinier guests who really knows how to bust a move!



No comments: